Super-active targeted care that biologically corrects and prevents pigmentation, while respecting sensitive skin
- All skin types, even sensitive
- Promotes the disappearance of brown spots and keeps them from appearing
- Excellent tolerance
- Invisible texture
Product + :
- Depigmenting effect* from the 2nd month of treatment on pigmentation marks on the back of the hands.
*Biometrology study on hand marks (CIREC / Lb03059).
- Specifically formulated to respect the most sensitive skin.
- Pen 5 ml
Biological mode of action
- White Objective Pen offers optimum preventive and anti-spot efficacy, thanks to the action of the W.O.® patent which acts on the main biological mechanisms responsible for skin pigmentation.
- The peeling action of glycolic acid activates the elimination of cells loaded with pigments.
- Anti-UVA-UVB filters protect from solar radiation to prevent new pigmentation (SPF 19 - UVA 14).
Instructions for use
2 or 3 times a day - 7 days a week
- Apply White Objective Pen on localised brown spots (face, neck, hands, etc.).
After application, you may feel slight tingling sensations. This is normal and is related to the presence of concentrated active ingredients for optimum effectiveness.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "White Objective" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, GLYCOLIC ACID, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, LYSINE AZELATE, HEXAPEPTIDE-2, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, DIMETHICONE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/ VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA.